- Fire up the client and enter the hostname and port
- Type in a title under Saved Sessions and press Save
- On the left side, go to Connection->SSH->Tunnels
- In Source Port enter 8080 (this can be configured to be whatever you want, just remember it)
- Choose the Dynamic radio button under Destination
- Press Add, you should then see D8080 in the box above
- Go back to Session on the left side and then press Save to save the changes
To utilize the tunnel to its full benefit, you need to set up a SOCKS proxy in your browser. Will describe how to use the Proxifier. It works for all Windows applications.
- Download Proxifier.
- Go to the Profile -> Proxy Servers
- Click Add…
- Enter localhost in the Address box
- Enter 8080 in the Port box
- Check SOCKS Proxy and make sure the SOCKS v5 radio is checked
- Press Ok to save